My name is Michele Taylor, and I’m the Principal/Licensee of Property Management Practice.
Property Management Practice provides mobile Property Management Services from Ellenbrook to Aveley, The Vines through to Caversham, Bennett Springs, Midland, Guildford, Ballajura and within Surrounding Suburbs.
Property Management is my specialty, I began my real estate journey back in 1990 as Sales Receptionist, and by 1992 I became a registered property manager.
Throughout my real estate career, I’ve gained experience in many agencies including winning property management office of the year for a large franchise group, managing multi-award-winning Property Management Teams, was a finalist for REIWA’S Career Achievement Award, have presented at numerous industry seminars as well as written articles published on property management and have personally trained many successful Property Managers within the industry.
For me, property management is not a job, it’s what I am passionate about, and I want to continue to be the best I can be to serve others on a personal level and to help them achieve a positive result by working for and with them.
At Property Management Practice we understand the challenges of today’s fast-paced 21st-century lifestyle, our focus is to provide you with old-fashioned style service incorporating modern technology and deliver yesteryears services today.
What we will provide is:
- An after hours viewing service, we book viewings on demand and do not rely on online booking services, our services are personable and not rushed
- Both owners and tenants will have safe access to their account online anytime 24/7
- All tenant leases will be signed on site, at the property to enable us to show the tenants all operations of the property and to cover their rights and obligations to care for and manage the property
- We have a designated after-hours tenancy emergency service
- We promise to focus on quality business and not quantity therefore maintaining service standards consistently
- We will not outsource any of our property management tasks Overseas
- A regular client newsletter informing you of any business updates, operations, community information, events, legislative updates, market updates, property tips, insights and more
- Importantly we will provide you with advice, our honest opinion and inform you of what you need to hear and not what you want to hear.
I am a mother, a grandmother, a property investor, a business owner and live in the Swan Valley. We support our local soup kitchen by donating each week, we support our local businesses by employing locally, and we have an overall strong sense of helping our community.
Whether you are thinking of renting out your existing home, purchasing your first investment property or be an experienced investor seeking change; we want to listen to your unanswered questions, provide you with education and overall closely communicate with you to the point of meeting understanding. We want our customers to understand the entire process from “For Lease to Leased” so you can then glide away and focus on your own, everyday life.
If you have an investment property in Ellenbrook, Aveley, The Vines through to Caversham, Bennett Springs, Midland, Guildford, Ballajura and Surrounding Suburbs we invite you to employ our Property Management services where we guarantee your experience will be “Greater than Great.”
Contact Michele Taylor on 0448 802 909 and ask about our “Property Management Promotion”